Saturday, June 13, 2009

Last Day

Well this is it...
I actually can't believe myself I'm leaving to Japan in several hours...

To be honest I totally did not expect to live in Georgia for 10 years
but I am glad about it, because if not I wouldn't met you guys and miss all the fun we spent in Walton and other places.

Since we finally graduated high school, now we need to move on.
And I decided to move to Japan because that's where I will live for rest of my life.

But just remember that I would not forget about my life in Georgia because I learned so many things in here and those things are very important to me.

Plus, I will come back here... I don't know when specifically though but I will tell you guys when I will.

So good luck in college, and I really going to miss you guys.
Have a great rest of summer vacation.

2 comments:

Ellisa said...

SAYUUUKKKKAAA T.T
It's still hard to believe that you're leaving us....
i had so much fun w/ you when we played w/ water balloons! :D

You HAVE to visit us sometime soon, like during the summer or whenever we're on break XD

and keep in touch, or else i'm gonna go to japan and hunt you down :)

btw, have you seen the new zombie loan episodes?

Sara E said...

OMG i am totally going to visit Japan now one day. I was like I can't go because i would be this little idiot looking at signs and stuff and be like where the hell am i and then i'll be like Sayuka please help me :'(....

haha i'm a weirdo well one day i'll go, not now i have to save for college but when you come back u better say hi to us or like Ellisa said i'll hunt you down XD

oh today i went to boders and they had clover by clamp in a big version (4 volumes in 1) and i was like they don't even make the original anymore and i died from happiness because now i have it mwuhahaha!!!!