Saturday, June 20, 2009

1st Day in Tokyo

Today was my first day in Tokyo...

It was very tiring...
Too many people,too many colors,and too many moving stuff...
I actually felt dizzy.

However the city looks nice and very interesting.
And the place where I live is very convinence.

I hope I get use to this place soon.


P.S.
If this post looks funny,I posted it from my cell phone.

--
"I'll embrace you with this song,
If you are tired of crying, go to sleep.
The wound will smile someday, surely.

Now embrace this song,
Days of happiness, the meaning of life,
We are now not afraid of anything.
Not afraid of anything"
~SID

2 comments:

SongXT said...

Photos!!
I wanna go to Tokyo next summer.. Always wanted to go..

Ellisa said...

ahhh sayuka!! i'm so jealous T.T
i want to visit tokyo
the closest i got to tokyo was the japan themed part at disney world =X not that it counts for much haha xDD