Sunday, August 9, 2009

Whoa

First time I experienced an earthquake!


It was so sudden.
I was reading at that time, I was like
"Why do I feel shaking, even though I am sitting in the chair?"
then I looked around my room and saw my stuff shaking.
So I was "Wait, is this earthquake!?"

Luckly, it didn't last long and it wasn't as bad as I thought,
But since it was my first time, I paniced little bit....

Well, as long as I was awake.
If I was sleeping, I might not noticed it at all.
Believe me, when I was little
I totally slept during the earthquake twice.
Until now I had no idea how bad the earthquake would be.

So this coule be a good lesson for me.

5 comments:

Xin-Yu Chloe said...

whoa that is really scary. I've never been in an earthquake before.

Ellisa said...

noooo sayuka ><
is your stuff okay?
remember that earthquake here that happened a few years ago? well....not here, but it spread and made our stuff quake

Ellisa said...

whoa whoa whoa
i'm chicky....wtf
it turns out my stupid bro made a blog thing for me and changed it to "chicky"

omgwtf i really shouldn't leave the computer unattended. that kid is crazy

sapica said...

LOL that totally make sense.
no wonder it sound not you.

Ellisa said...

lol. how the title was "loser" and the message was "shut up?"
i have to try and change it T.T